Monday 15 July 2013

Working on the wedding gift

You may have noticed the posts have been particularly sporadic of late ( though you could argue my posts are always like that) but I've been working on a wedding gift(s) for a very good friend who is getting married in about a week. The trouble is I haven't decided what to give/ make for the happy couple - I've had so many ideas and been doing some experimenting but to be safe and secret I've decided to avoid posting anything that could potentially be part of a gift. Don't worry though, as soon as the gift is readyI'll post up everything that you've been missing and after the wedding I'll post about the gift too.


In the meantime, expect a post on wedding bunting - my friends hatched an inspired plan for the decor and asked everyone attending to make crazy bunting, sounds like my kind of bunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing interest :)