Friday 19 April 2013

Compass Inn Commission

Time has flown (again) but this month I've been really, really busy working on a big commission for a local pub that's currently rebranding. 

Compass Inn (formally G-Spot) kindly asked me to design their new logo and lend a creative hand to the decor of the pub - its a big project with my work getting plenty of exposure in a public place and I couldn't be happier with the results so far...

Logo design without colour
To create Compass Inn's logo I did some research on compass roses (the center image of a compass that points north etc) and sketched out several designs, elements from those sketches were then combined to make a final design which I subsequently digitally rendered.

Colour was then added to the logo and the sign printing company did the rest...

The new signs for Compass Inn
If your local to Plymouth and want to visit Compass Inn you can find it at 59-61 Bretonside PL4 0BD Plymouth

 Keep an eye out for more posts about my work at Compass Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing interest :)