Friday 15 March 2013

Produce Patterns

You may remember this post about a painting I started several years ago and always intended (road to hell etc) to finish yet never quite did. Well I still haven't finished it, but it has dramatically moved on from my last post...



I decided that the undertaking of finishing that big canvas was a little foolish on my part, the painting had past its moment and there were practical reasons to abandon it too.
So instead i've hatched a plan to complete the work in a different way:
Salvaging the sections of the painting I was most happy with (and discarding the remainder) and using them in a series of new mixed media works. 
(featured above are two "in progress" shots of the salvaged sections) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing interest :)